SALES AND MARKETING PART TIME POSITION
New York, NY
Nicole Miller is a fashion designer with a modern, ageless aesthetic. Her signature is feminine, sexy and refined. She is known for elements of whimsy and surprise, and is the preeminent New York- based designer among global fashion’s print and color elite. Her work is often shown on the covers and in the pages of leading fashion and lifestyle magazines worldwide.
This position serves a sales and marketing function as part of Nicole Miller’s Sales/Marketing team, and also involves significant involvement and coordination with the production and design departments. We are looking for a candidate who has an educational background and previous job experience in the fashion industry.
Please note- this is a paid part-time position for 20 hours per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in market meetings and sales presentations
- Bi-weekly visits to Bloomingdales to merchandise the collection
- Overseeing/Handling daily showroom maintenance
- Attending and participating in regional markets and tradeshows
- Creating e-blasts and market campaigns
- Knowledge of the Nicole Miller brand
- Preferred knowledge of the fashion industry
- Strong communication skills
- Computer proficiency skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Good organization skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Energetic individual with a positive attitude
- 2-3 years of fashion experience preferred
Please send resume and cover letter to: Elisa Sandler, firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTELIER NICOLE MILLER SHOP MANAGER FOR BLOOMINGDALES
New York, NY
- Drive business through hands-on aggressive selling at 59th Street and Short Hills Bloomingdales locations.
- Maximize sales through strong clienteling, product knowledge and seasonal styling.
- Serve as the in-store link for the Bloomingdale’s and Nicole Miller teams.
- Identify best-sellers, challenging styles, re-orders and product call-outs.
- Maintain/exceed month and quarterly goals (provided by corporate).
- Analyze daily numbers as well as track personal performance.
- Contribute to department bi-weekly recaps to be submitted to Nicole Miller team.
- Maintain visual standards through floor maintenance and mannequin displays.
- Partner with merchandising/visual manager and inform team of new receipts.
- Assist stock team in replenishing the floor and communicate any stock needs.
- Participate in Nicole Miller corporate visits, such as morning meetings and walk-throughs.
- Develop relationships with key business partners within the retail location to drive the Nicole Miller business.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail within contemporary brands preferred.
- Ability to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively and review sales reports.
- Organization, creativity, leadership and a strong passion for fashion.
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion industry and its trends.
Please send resumé and cover letter to Elisa: email@example.com